- Scott PetingaEntrepreneur"Lynn and team are highly versatile with a strong track record in public relations and social media. They bring a passion and vision that drives bottom-line results."
- Natalie SextonVice President of Marketing at Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company“MMG has been an integral part of our team for a decade. Their strategic and creative approach has influenced and defined our position as a brand leader within the industry. MMG’s impactful relationships and ability to executive online, in print and social media campaigns, makes their team a powerful resource when growing a brand.”
- Leigh DenardoMarketing Director, Doherty Enterprises“Maracaibo Media Group delivers results in a timely manner and always within budget. Whether it’s a national media blitz or hyperlocal coverage, this group of publicists is extremely nimble and creative – and they make our brand shine. We are happy to have the partnership!
- Charlotte BosleyCMO of Movement Gyms“As the CMO of Movement Climbing, Yoga, and Fitness, I can't recommend Maracaibo Media highly enough. They consistently deliver impressive results for our community of climbing, yoga, and fitness gyms around the country. Their excellent understanding of local media has aided us in fostering connections with members and team members in the cities we serve. Their strategic guidance regarding business developments and their implications on external audiences has been invaluable. Without a doubt, Maracaibo Media is a great company.”
- Tori Labs-BarnettMarketing Director, Movement"MMG always makes our stories and ideas shine through the lens of earned media. Whether amplifying a fun story or helping us problem-solve, I can count on them to be responsive, insightful, and timely.”
- Margaret MagnarelliVP, Marketing & Communications at Baldor Specialty Foods“We have been through good times and bad with MMG by our side, and it’s worth noting that in times of unprecedented challenges, their expertise, professionalism, and strategic guidance prove invaluable to our organization. They demonstrate time and again a deep understanding of our brand values, industry dynamics, and the potential implications of every PR and crisis situation. Plus, they are just really nice to work with!”
Maracaibo Media Group