Pactera EDGE Featured On
[Podcast] 3 tangible examples on how AI is redefining the healthcare industry
Today’s guest is Ahmer Inam. Ahmer serves as Chief AI Officer at Pactera EDGE and has a background working with industry leaders in his field of AI and predictive analytics. Ahmer has worked previously for the International Institute of Analytics, Cambria Health Solutions and NIKE.
As an excellent AI generalist, Ahmer joins us today to discuss various use cases on how artificial intelligence can improve the delivery of care in the healthcare industry. He also includes some thoughts on how AI can help with logistics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen to the podcast to learn about:
- What artificial intelligence is
- How AI can apply to the healthcare industry
- Automation and the importance of data sharing
- Unsupervised learning models
- Supervised learning models
- Reinforced learning models
- Solving logistics and supply chain issues during a pandemic with AI
- Data bias: What causes it and how to prevent it
- How fear of new technology prevents mass adoption
- The human element of AI
- Taking calculated risks with AI adoption